Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Word-filled Wednesday!

I have been feeling slightly (or not so slightly) nervous about homeschooling the children. Our official first day is less then a week away and there are just things that are causing me to become nervous. I have been pretty confident up to this point. I have had a few points where doubt has crept in, but God has stepped in and reassured me with His word! I love it when He does that! And that is exactly what He did today on this wonderful Word-filled Wednesday!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. -- Philippians 4:6

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. -- Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment