Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

I'm so thankful that it's thankful Thursday! This is going to be a personal challenge to me, because I don't think I am thankful enough... It's much easier to look around the room at everything going wrong and take on a negative attitude. This thankful Thursday came at just the right time, just when I needed to be reminded to be thankful. Philippians 4:6 tells us to Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. That is something that I need to work on. To thankfully give my requests to God. So today, on this thankful Thursday, I am thankful for homeschooling. The opportunity that I have been given, no matter what the future holds, I am thankful for homeschooling today.

No comments:

Post a Comment