Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween decision


It's settled. My husband has to work on halloween again this year. I am thankful for this. Now we get to stay home and not trick-or-treat. I told the boys that after halloween we can go buy them discount costumes so they can play dress-up. For halloween itself though we will be staying at home and having a movie night. We will pass out candy and Scriptures to our neighbors. Last year we included thank-you cards for the kids to color and give to the adult that took them trick-or-treating, but I don't know for sure what we will include this year. If you have any suggestions, I am totally open!

I found this article at GotQuestions.org that I wanted to share with you. There is so much debate about halloween, and I think this was amazingly well written: Should Christians celebrate halloween?

We are choosing to be a light on this night. I will not shut the doors and hide, but neither will I embrace the pagan holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment