Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Word-filled Wednesday!

So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth;It will not return to Me empty,Without accomplishing what I desire,And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it. -- Isaiah 55:11 (NASB)

I love this Scripture. It is so true to me. I love compiling lists of Scriptures to help me in certain times. I have recently posted 4 of them. You can click the links below to check them out:

Good Morning Scriptures
Good Night Scriptures
Scriptures for a rainy day
Winter Scriptures

I also have a list of Scriptures titled "Scriptures for when you are stressed", that I hope to post later on, and someone recently asked me to compile a few other lists that I will post when I am done. :) I love God's Word! Happy Word-filled Wednesday!

To read other Word-filled Wednesday posts visit the Internet Cafe Devotions website by clicking the button below:




(WFW is not about books, authors, artists.. it’s about God and HIS WORD ONLY. WFW is about celebrating the gift of creativity through God’s Word.)

No comments:

Post a Comment