Thursday, October 21, 2010

Writer's Workshop: Wardrobe Malfunction

Mama's Losin' It

Today I am responding to prompt #3: A Wardrobe Malfunction.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. -- Colossians 3:12

If you were to be a fly on the wall of my home you would probably find me clothing myself with impatience, intolerance, harshness, and pride. God says that we are suppose to clothe ourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. While I have some of these traits some of the time, I rarely (read never) have all of them all of the time. It is something that I am working on, but it is much easier to change physical clothes than it is to change spiritual clothing...

To read about other wardrobe malfunctions (or responses to the other prompts) check out Mama Kat's blog by clicking the button at the top of this post.

3 comments:

  1. We have our entire lives to work on these things. No one is perfect. Have a great night!

    My Mama Kat's Workshop #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so true!! It is so much easier to change the physical clothes than the spiritual ones. That's why I am so thankful for God's grace and mercy. I enjoy visiting your blog. Thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete