Friday, November 19, 2010

Book Sneeze!!! :)

Woo Hoo!!! Book Sneeze had not one, but 4 books available today! One of them I had already reviewed, so that ruled it out. One didn't look very appealing to me, so I had to choose between the other two... One of them was an informational/spiritual growth book about Israel and it looked really good. But after reading some of the reviews I decided that it probably wasn't the best choice for me. So I went with this one :)

I should mention that my friend, Robin, already reviewed this book on her blog: My Blessings From The Lord, and gave it a great review! :)

Here is the book description that is posted on Book Sneeze about Then Sings My Soul:

Stories of the most favorite and beloved seasonal hymns of faith.

Don't look for a dry recounting of boring historical fact, the devotional-style stories in Then Sings My Soul show the emotion and drama behind the hymns of faith that have changed many lives throughout history. Designed to be personally reflective, these stories speak to the soul and add depth to a meaningful worship time with God through song.

Recounted are stories of the people whose faith led them to write these wonderful seasonal hymns and the people whose faith was affected by reading, hearing, and singing the songs.

Includes words and music to each hymn Special softcover, French flap cover design Ivory paper with brown ink Jagged edged paper, giving it a classic feel Complete with hymn index Use for devotionals, teaching illustrations, introductory remarks for song leaders and music ministers

I review for BookSneeze

2 comments:

  1. Hey, this looks awesome!! I love books and doing reviews!! The book you chose looks very interesting and I can't wait to read your review! I signed up for Booksneeze, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read your review on it :)

    ReplyDelete