Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Giving Challenge: Day 3 / WFW!

30-Day Giving Challenge
Good morning everyone! Today is day three of the 30-day Giving Challenge, and it's also Word-filled Wednesday! So on this wonderful Word-filled Wednesday, I thought I would share some Bible verses about giving:

One person gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. ~ Proverbs 11:24 (NIV)



For my giving today, I have decided to give the family a candle light dinner. My son has been asking why we never use our candles and if we could do this. I have been saying no, but now I'm thinking 'why not!' I think I am even going to let the boys help me cook, and we can give daddy a surprise when he comes home from work!





WFW is not about books, authors, artists.. it’s about God and HIS WORD ONLY. WFW is about celebrating the gift of creativity through God’s Word.

2 comments: