Thursday, November 4, 2010

Giving Challenge: Day 4 / Thankful Thursday

30-Day Giving Challenge
Today is day 4 of the Giving Challenge, and also Thankful Thursday! So on this day, I am giving thanks to God, my Father, for what He has done for me. I am so glad that He sent His Son to die on the cross for my sins.



For more thankful Thursday posts you can visit Women Taking a Stand, where our host for this month, Laurie, blogs. She wrote an amazing post for Thankful Thursday this week, and if you don't take time to read anyone else's or link up, I really recommend taking the time to read hers.

Happy Thankful Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I like your gentle way of writing, and I agree with you in thanks to our Heavenly Father for sending His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for us and for all He is and has done. Thanks for visiting me today. I'm your newest follower.
    Blessings,
    Wendy
    Faith's Firm Foundation

    ReplyDelete