Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NaNoWriMo: Day 3


Today is Day 3 of NaNoWriMo! It is the beginning of the afternoon and I have already passed my word count goal for the day! No repeats of yesterday where I am up until midnight sweating because the sight is down. My story is moving right along. I am currently at 5,742 words. It's so amazing being able to put this down on paper (well, figuratively as I am typing it on my computer...).

Elizabeth has just found out who her proposer is, and agreed to meet him tonight for dinner. I have it all worked out and am excited to keep writing! I love writing! However at some point I need to finish the kids' school for the day. We got a ton done this morning, but we still have a few things left. I am letting them have an extended recess while I write... bad mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment