Sunday, November 7, 2010

NaNoWriMo: Day 7


It amazes me how when I'm writing, some scenes just flow so smoothly and I can write them without hardly thinking at all, yet other scenes are extremely difficult and I have to rack my brain for the right words. I finished a sticky scene today and then flew through the next one.

While I didn't make 1,667 words yesterday, I did today. I am currently at 12,872 words and I might keep writing, but I'm not sure yet. We are planning on having a surprise party for my sister-in-law Brandy who is staying with us (if she gets home in time). We just finished frosting her cake and are waiting for her and her boyfriend who went hiking and out to dinner, as well as my husband who is at work to get home. If they all make it before we are sleeping we will do it tonight, other wise it will have to get done tomorrow when my husband is at work :( I'm not sure if they are leaving tomorrow evening or Tuesday morning, so I want to make sure that we eat the cake before they leave. Even though her birthday isn't until Tuesday.

It has been wonderful having them here. We have had tons of fun, and are looking forward to more fun tomorrow (and tonight if time allows). I have pictures that I will share later... I haven't had the chance to upload them to my computer yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment