Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NaNoWriMo: Day 9

It's day 9 of National Novel Writing Month and I am tired. I love my story and would love to do nothing but write it all day everyday, but after having company all weekend, I am just worn out! I can hardly maintain a coherent thought process for more than a minute. I did finish the scene I was working on, but I'm still trying to figure out if I should start the next one or just pass out. I am under my word count goal for today, both cumulative and daily, that is encouraging me to keep writing, but I don't know if I will be able to make it or not. I might fall asleep at my computer trying, I might give up and crawl into bed, or who knows, I might make it... Only time will tell.



To read other's posts about NaNoWriMo visit the NaNoWriMo participant's blog list.

No comments:

Post a Comment