Saturday, November 13, 2010

NaNoWriMo


I am really far behind... I was hoping to get caught up today (I hope that everyday) but I am further behind. I am to the part of the story where my MC and her betrothed are looking for a new place for her to live. It's the scene where she starts falling in love with him... but my mind is going to fast for me to write down, it's really frustrating. I want to get to the good part of the scene, but it doesn't make since without the details! (I'm not the kind of writer that can fill in the details later, it has to be in order)

It also doesn't help that I am reading a really good book (I know, reading during NaNoWriMo, what was I thinking) and I was caught up in a really good part, so I am now debating on finishing the chapter in the book that I am reading or in the one that I am writing! AHHH, I am so indecisive...

No comments:

Post a Comment