Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WFW





"The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life." ~Proverbs 31:11-12

Coming into this holiday season I am thinking about how much my husband has to trust me to prepare everything while he is at work. Not just during the holidays, but always. He has to trust that he will have clean clothes to wear to work, that there will be food for him to eat when he get's home. He also has to trust that I am taking care of our children, feeding them, and teaching them the things they need to know. I'm not going to tell you that I have never let him down, as that would be a lie, but I am so thankful that he trusts me, even when I make mistakes. I want to be a wife who brings him good and not evil all the days of my life. I love my husband!!

*This picture was proudly taken by our 2 year old daughter.

3 comments:

  1. I needed this today. I've never thought of the trust my husband has to have for me to do these things every day. Not that I am the best at it. Some days it is all I can do to survive the day... and there is no dinner on the table or clothes washed... but still it has to be an act of trust to think I will do these most days. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice reflection. So true. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your heart. Have a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete