Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another Sunday

Our kids have been battling the stomach flu for going on 3 weeks now. This is the 3rd Sunday that we are missing church because of it and I miss my church family!!! I'm one of those people who NEED's fellowship with other believers. The thought of not seeing them until Christmas eve sadden's me. What's worse is that there is also the possibility that I won't see them on Christmas eve if this lingers!

However, during this time I am choosing to be thankful for the fact that God is here with me. I don't have to go to church to see Him. He is everywhere. He is there with me at 2am when I am changing bed sheets (for the 10th time), He is there with me at 4 o'clock in the afternoon when I am so exhausted from lack of sleep that all I want to do is cry, and He is there with me when I am holding one of my sick children through their tears over being sick. I am so thankful that God is with us always!


I would love for you to join me by posting your favorite Christ centered Christmas song. My personal goal is to post a different Christ-centered Christmas song each day between now and Christmas. (The only rule is that it has to be Christ-centered. No songs about Santa, Christmas trees or whatever...)

No comments:

Post a Comment