Monday, December 6, 2010

Book Sneeze update

After deciding that my last book was lost in the mail, I found a copy elsewhere and wrote my review based off of it...

BookSneeze currently has some AMAZING books. It took me forever to decided between 'Slave' by John McArthur and 'The Lucado Life Lessons Study Bible NKJV' by Max Lucado. Max Lucado is probably my all time favorite Christian author, but I am not fond of the KJV Bible. While I know the NKJV is different, I'm still not sure it's what I want to read... If they still have it in a month when I have hopefully received 'Slave' and had the chance to read it, I will probably request it. Otherwise, I might ask for the NCV version of it for my birthday in January. :)

I review for BookSneeze

1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting on Slave too! Max Lucado is my favorite Christian author as well! :)

    ReplyDelete