Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Cookies


Today I'm baking cookies (and I made fudge too) for Christmas. Part of them are being packaged for Mr. Amazing to take to work and give to his crew during their Christmas party, part of them are being packaged for me to carry in the car and give to the homeless people that I pass on the street corners, and part of them are being put in the pantry to be eaten on Christmas eve. :) Such a fun day of baking!

The kids even helped with the dishes! (They also helped cutting out the shapes above...)


While I'm baking I'm enjoying listening to my Casting Crowns Christmas CD :) I would love for you to join me by posting your favorite Christ centered Christmas song. My personal goal is to post a different Christ-centered Christmas song each day between now and Christmas. (The only rule is that it has to be Christ-centered. No songs about Santa, Christmas trees or whatever...)

No comments:

Post a Comment