Thursday, December 2, 2010

Friday funny music...


Please note, this is a Friday Funny. It is posted in association with other Friday Funnies that can be found at Homesteader's Heart. Who I should also note, might not post this weekend... but you can look at past weeks if you need a laugh. Last weeks post was GREAT!

So I found this while looking for Christmas music on YouTube. I had never heard it before, but as soon as I pushed play on the video, my husband, who was sitting next to me but couldn't see my screen, instantly said "Is that one of those saws?" I was blown away. Like the first note and he already knew! He was amazed that I had never heard it before, and went on to say it was a Texas thing (this comedian is from Dallas, Texas and my husband grew up in Texas, so this makes since). It's obvious I'm not a Texas girl I guess...


I would love for you to join me in posting 25 Christ centered Christmas songs this month. The goal is to post a Christian Christmas song each day (no songs about Santa, Christmas trees or anything like that). Even if you just post one, I would love for you to link up and share it with us :)
*This was not my Christmas song for today. It was on the post just before this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment