Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful list

What are you thankful for this week? Write about it and link up over at Spiritually Unequal Marriage.


This week I have much to be thankful for (as always), however it's been a really stressful morning. So just a list of things that I am thankful for:

I am thankful that God loves me!
I am thankful that I have a roof over my head
I am thankful that I have an amazing husband
I am thankful that I have four beautiful children
I am thankful that I am not sick
I am thankful that I have this computer
I am thankful for the internet!
I am thankful that we have working appliances (stove, oven, refridgerator, washer and dryer)
I am thankful that we have running water
I am thankful that we have a working heater to keep our house warm during the winter
I am thankful that it is suppose to be warm outside today
I am thankful for God's Word
I am thankful that Jesus came to die so that my sins could be forgiven, and I can spend eternity with Him!

6 comments:

  1. what a great list... so much to be thankful for and I know from experience what it is like not to have reliable running water or heat. Those are biggies. Life in Russia was always interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things to be thankful for, I don't want to take those things for granted that you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to be thankful for... and so easy to take them for granted. THanks for taking a moment to write them down and give us all a reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oftentimes we take these things for granted esp. the computer and internet, thank you for posting this

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful list, Harter! In there you were glad you were not sick--well, I am, and that's my only excuse for not telling you that I passed an award on to you! The "Stylish Blog" award. I am enjoying getting to "know" you and your heart for the Lord.
    Blessings,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful praise list. Happy TT. It's going to be a wonderful year in service to our King. Hugging you. Lynn

    ReplyDelete