Monday, September 12, 2011

21 days of romance

Strengthen me with raisins, refresh me with apples, for I am faint with love. ~ Song of Solomon 2:5

It's Mr. Monday again! Well, technically it's almost over. I have been super busy, but thinking about my wonderful Mr. Amazing all day! Partly because he was home from work after getting a nasty chemical burn on his foot yesterday :( and partly because it's Mr. Monday and I was trying to figure out what wonderful things I could share! One of the ladies at my church unknowingly helped me out with that when she posted her blog post today. She is doing 21 days of romancing her husband! What a great idea! I'm going to join with her, and I hope you will too. (You can read her post here)

Would you care to join us on this journey of romancing our husbands? I'd love for you to let me know and share some ideas for ways to romance our Mr.'s! I use to be really good at this, but I know I have been slacking lately :( I did drop a love note into his lunch for tomorrow though :D

No comments:

Post a Comment