Monday, December 19, 2011

Focus on the Family

Focus on the Family is such an amazing ministry. However, since it's Mr. Monday, I really want to focus on the marriage aspect of it. If you visit their Marriage & Relationships section you will find articles, audio files and even discussions about marriage. Almost any topic you can think of is covered somewhere in their archives. However they welcome feedback, and actually have a link on the site where you can submit questions that they haven't addressed yet. On top of all of the fabulous information on the website, they also have a ton of books and such available.

~I'm going to keep this post short, but I did want to give you a heads up that I'm planning some changes for my blog at the start of the new year. Check back for important updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment