Monday, May 28, 2012

Mr. Amazing Monday

I've decided to take the week off from my Wife Words series. Why? Because I need to brag on my Mr. - He's amazing.

I have been working on quite a few books recently. "Book Marketing 101" came out last Friday, and Mr. Amazing has had a hand in pretty much all of them. Besides being amazingly supportive, he has also been my own personal picture maker. He edited my author photo for both black and white and color optimization. And he is illustrating the children's books that I'm writing. He's only just barely started the illustrations, but his work never ceases to amaze me. Here's an example:

This is the beginning stages of the girls for my books. He designed them to look like our daughters, and will adapt them for use in the books. Isn't he amazing?!

I am beyond thankful to have such a supportive husband. His willingness not only to stand behind what I do, but also to come along side of me to help me succeed is such a blessing.

My question to you this week is this: In what ways does your husband support/encourage you? It could be something simple like making supper to give you a night off, or letting you know that he appreciates you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, didn't know your Mr. was so creatively talented! :) That's so wonderful that he helps you like that. There are so many ways Darling Groom helps me and supports me that I can't name them all, just so thankful that he makes sure that we (me and the kids) flourish under his covering of our family.

    ReplyDelete