Thursday, October 2, 2014

Forgive me... please?

Okay, it's time for some honesty. I have been BUSY!

I've been writing Bible studies for my church, writing books, and blogging for multiple websites.

In fact, on Tuesday this week, I shared an excerpt from the first book in my new Bible study series (read that post here). So far it's the only one that is available on Amazon, but all of the studies I've written are available for free...

Which is where I can only ask your forgiveness.

I realized on Tuesday that I neglected to tell my following here about my new website -- I actually share it with Mr. Amazing which is totally awesome.

All of the Bible studies I've been writing are available there.

You can even sign up to get the current series I'm writing via e-mail or follow along on my blog over there -- right now we are working our way through the letters Jesus wrote the the 7 churches in Revelation.

I really hope you check them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment