Alyssa is an author, speaker, strategist and mom entrepreneur who is driven to help others. She knows there are other moms who have felt or feel just like she did in the early days of building a profitable business a mist the craziness of kids and on a budget. She desires to share her knowledge and help others to not have to make the mistakes she did.
Today, everything she does from Do It Yourself Programs to Webinars is about helping mom business owners move ahead in business with practical tools on a budget while staying home with their children.
So let's get started!
1. Alyssa, can you start off telling us a little bit about you and your family?
2. Can you tell us a little bit about your work history? When did you first start working from home?
I have worked online since 2007. I have a background in ministry, working as a camp counselor, youth and children's director, and speaker to girls on the topics of modesty, beauty and being a Godly girl. I founded Beauty by Design Ministries, a ministry to girls and their moms in 2005. I came online in 2006 to set up my first website for the ministry. While staying home with my kids I needed to make some extra income, through the years I have done ghostwriting, been a virtual assistant and website designer.
3. In your new book is titled "FaithLeaps" - so tell us, what is a FaithLeap?
A FaithLeap is stepping out of our comfort zone into the hands of God.
4. What advice would you give to moms who are at home feeling like they could do more to help support their families, but knowing their place is at home?
I encourage them to check out their options to work from home. When I say this I do not mean the many work at home schemes that are out there. I encourage moms to evaluate their gifts and skills and create their own business from these. There are so many opportunities online to serve. Service based businesses are the easiest to start and the quickest to profit.
5. Thanks for stopping by my blog - before you leave, can you tell us how we can connect with you online as well as score a copy of your book?
Absolutely, you can find me at my website http://faithleaps.com
You can get your own copy of Alyssa's new book here. I haven't had a chance to finish reading through my copy yet, but what I've read so far has been wonderful.