Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Blogging Update

I have been way behind on my work lately, and I know that part of it is keeping up with three blogs. While I'm not willing to give any of them up, I am going to cut back posting on this one to two times a week. For those of you who follow me, I wanted to let you know that instead of posting every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I will now be posting every Tuesday and Thursday. The main downside of this is that I will have to make a tough choice about Mr. Monday. It will either be filtered into my regular postings or re-vamped and re-named as I won't be posting on Mondays. It's a decision in the making, and I appreciate your understanding while I pray my way through this. The new schedule will start next week, but since this is my second post this week, it will also be my last. However, I do hope to see all of your beautiful comments here on Tuesday :)

I love my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment