Friday, February 10, 2012

A Mile In His Shoes

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
~Ephesians 4:2

I recently won a fabulous movie, from a fabulous blog.The blog is called Write at Home Mom, and the movie is called "A Mile In His Shoes". It's based on a true story, and was a great movie for the whole family. We love sports movies, and this was definitely a hit in our house. Here's the trailer:



What I took away from this movie wasn't that people with 'disabilities' can do great things. This movie was a movie of encouragement. People came together to encourage one another, to spur one another on to great things.  They encouraged each other to be humble, patient, and loving. I loved that. Sure, they all had their own struggles to work through, but they worked through them. They stuck up for each other, and learned to be supportive, no matter what the cost. I definitely recommend this heartfelt movie.

And on an exciting note, the movie came with a letter inviting me to join their blogger review program! I will now have a chance to review faith based movies here on my blog! WOO HOO! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment