Saturday, July 9, 2011

In love with my in-laws


I'm pretty sure I have the best in-laws in the world. They left this morning, I cried. I might cry again. :( They came on Monday to visit us, and we just had such a wonderful time. They brought their two chihuahua's with them. One they have had since before my husband and I married, the other is only 3 months old (our dog tolerated their playfulness quite nicely):

The girls LOVED the puppy. All they wanted to do was play with the puppy...

Daddy did too... I have a picture of him and the puppy kissing, but have been forbidden to ever share it with anyone... He gave no mention of telling others about it, but would have preferred that I deleted all evidence :)

Of course, we enjoyed our time with them, and wouldn't have cared if they came without their dogs. They are very near and dear to our hearts. Mr. Amazing likes to joke that I love his mom more then him, lol. Here are some more pictures from their visit of us loving them!




We had such a wonderful time, I am very sad that they had to leave so soon, and that they live so far away. :( God has truly blessed me by bringing them into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment