Monday, July 4, 2011

Mr. Monday!

I am happy to say that on this glorious Mr. Monday, my precious in-loves are here visiting. :D I really do have fabulous in-laws. They are both so sweet and caring. They are just fabulous! They are wonderful with the children and don't discriminate between their flesh and blood grandchildren and their step-grandchildren, they love them all equally. They are eager to spend time with them and play with them. They love coming to visit us, but absolutely hate it when we go out of our way to make their visit a special one. They don't want to impose, but just enjoy our family (of course I go out of my way anyway, I just try not to let it show :). They are both very near and dear to my heart, and I am so thankful for them!

I'm going to keep this post short as I don't want to take any more time away from them. I will be posting pictures from their visit next Monday. But for now, I will leave you your Mr. Monday question: What do you love about you'r Mr.'s parents? (There has to be something?!)

I hope you all have a fabulous fourth of July.

Happy Birthday America!!

1 comment:

  1. It's an incomparable blessing to have inlaws who are wonderful to have visit, and that you can be close to, and especially, who are Christians. I have been so blessed. Though my mom-in-law passed away on July 4th two years ago, she and my father-in-law always let us know that they were totally behind us, would be there for us, loved, appreciated, respected and approved of us and supported what we were doing in our family.
    Since my mom-in-law's death, we've enjoyed visits a number of times (for a week or two at a time) from my father-in-law, who is such a joy and delight to have here. (I've posted on it with photos:) Thanks for this reminder to be grateful!
    Blessings,
    Wendy
    Faith's Firm Foundation

    ReplyDelete