Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cure for the Common Life

Max Lucado has been my favorite author for quite some time now, and his latest book (Cure for the Common Life) did not disappoint!

While my life has been hectic lately, and I have had a very hard time trying to find time to read, I found this book simply inspiring. The simplicity of the ideas carried powerful messages. It seemed like it took forever to get through the first chapter, but I don't know if that was just because of me being so busy or if it was just that I didn't relate to the sports metaphor? Either way, I still enjoyed this book immensely.

"Learn to love tomatoes, appreciate the sound of an accordion, take art supplies to the canvas, not the sin, and view each child as a book, not to be written, but to be read." ~ Max Lucado, Cure for the Common Life



I review for BookSneeze®

No comments:

Post a Comment