Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ministry Month: Revive Our Hearts

This is the last post in the ministry month series. Revive Our Hearts with Nancy Leigh DeMoss holds a special place in my heart. It was this ministry that first taught me how to grow in my relationship with Christ. I had been a Christian for years before I found it, but once I did find it, I began to change as a person. I began understanding God's word and applying it to my life. Now, I know that it was the holy spirit that worked in me, but God used Revive Our Hearts in a powerful way in my life. Their 30 day challenges are amazing, and really every single one of their sessions is worth listening to (or reading if you prefer).

The first 30 day challenge that I did with them was their 30-day True Woman Makeover, and it really was life changing. Their 30-day Husband encouragement challenge was equally impacting (I have gone through it at least 3 times!).

Nancy Leigh DeMoss has also published some amazing books, and Bible studies. I really just can't say enough about this ministry. It's great!


~I mentioned earlier that there were going to be some big changes coming up to my blog. Please check back next week to find out more.

1 comment:

  1. I have been so blessed by Revive Our Hearts. Its such a wonderful ministry.

    ReplyDelete