Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ephesians Bible Study!

I am so excited to be starting a Bible Study in Ephesians! My womans Bible study let out over the summer and hasn't resumed. I was meeting with some other people from church, but my kids weren't handling it well. Both of those studies were during the day and with homeschooling they would be difficult to swing. I would be willing to work it out, if they would resume my regular Bible study, and my kids ever got done being sick!

But for now I am doing an online Bible study in the book of Ephesians. Part of it is being done as a book study with the ladies at The Homeschool Lounge and part of it is being done as an inductive study over at Biblical Families on Circle of Moms.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you!

Biblical families on Circle of Moms
Biblical families

THL

No comments:

Post a Comment