Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday: TWINS!


The twins turned 3 years old yesterday!!! It's amazing how time both flies, but also blends. I cannot remember life without them, but it also feels like I gave birth to them just last week.



I am so thankful that God has placed them in my life, as well as their father. I am thankful for being able to watch them grow, and I am EXTREMELY thankful that they are growing! I am thankful that they sleep through the nights now... well, most of the time. I am thankful that they are learning to talk and I'm thankful that they can walk. I am thankful for the joy that they bring to me each and every day. I'm thankful for their smiles, their hugs, and their love.


I'm also thankful for their extreme cuteness (even if they use it against me sometimes). In the above photo they had just blown out their candles. Alexa clapped and Ella just did her bashful smile. ADORABLE!


To read more thankful Thursday posts, please visit this months host, Iris, at her blog Grace Alone.

3 comments:

  1. Your twins are cute! Twins? Wow. Mine will be 3 in a couple weeks and I can't imagine two of her ;)

    Blessings to you!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I appreciate it. Stop by again anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double the cuteness!!!
    What a blessing!

    Your name is so unique! I love that! :)

    Have a great evening and stay warm!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious. Just precious. I love three-year-olds. Mostly. ;-)

    ReplyDelete