Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday



I am ever so thankful for this man. My own personal Mr. Amazing, because he IS amazing! He is an amazing husband and father. How many other guys do you know that will take their kids sledding, bruise their tail bone, and in order to please their 3 year old daughter (who loves sledding) resort to going down the hill on their belly. :) I'm pretty sure he is the best dad EVER, and I love him so very, very much. I am very thankful for my husband. I am thankful that he is the man he is, I am thankful that he has this week off from work, I am thankful that he loves me, and I am thankful that God brought him into my life.



What are you thankful for this week? Write about it and link up over at Grace Alone.

9 comments:

  1. Soooo THANKFUL for special ladies like you who LOVE there Families, LOVE God and are NOT afraid to share it with others in there blog posts...God has truly Amazed me this past year for allowing me to blog and in return, allowing me~Directing me to such Awesome Women following Chriist daily, just like you Sweetie..Blessings in this New Year as you seek Him and His kingdom first...Hugs Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post! Make sure he sees this! ;)

    *Having a giveaway over at my blog. Would love to have you participate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you and your family in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly blessed to have such a husband. I'm thankful for mine also - we've been together almost twenty-seven years now.

    Blessings to you and your family this new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay - you couldn't possibly have the best husband, because everyone knows that I do! *wink*

    All kidding aside, it certainly looks like you chose a good and wonderful man to marry! I love the tired smile on his face in that picture - it reflects moments passed in joy, and that is beautiful on the face of a man. :-)

    Thank you for sharing.

    My TT post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful tribute to your hubby! Isn't it nice when they get to stay home and enjoy their family, and the family can enjoy them?!
    Happy TT.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww how sweet of you and you're so blessed to have him, may you have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Harter,

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and your encouragement. It's so good to hear from you.

    Thank God for blessing you with such a wonderful husband. He is such a precious gift from God! May God continue to bless you and family in this new year.

    Warm Regards,
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete