Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3:16



“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." ~ John 3:16-17

How cool would it be to login to Facebook and see the Gospel on every status?

That's the goal of one event on Facebook going on today- They want to share the Good News with everyone by having all believers post John 3:16-17 on their status today (3/16). So today, I'm inviting you and all your Christian friends to join them (and me). Let's radiate Jesus's love and hope to the world.



3 comments:

  1. What a great idea for Facebook... I just changed my status after reading your post! Love your photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posted these wonderfully encouraging and uplifting Bible verses. Perfect timing too - as my grandchildren are memorizing John 3:16 this week. :) Have a blessed Word-Filled Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I'll do it right now.

    ReplyDelete