Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Hello blogland, I'm back!



On this thankful Thursday I am thankful for so much! I better just do a list:

*I am thankful that my mom got to come visit us last weekend.
*I am thankful for all of the wonderful time I have spent with my husband during the past month and a half.
*I am thankful for all of the ways God has provided for our family, and continues to provide.
*I am thankful for the new opportunities that God is brining into my life.
*And, I'm thankful to be able to tell you that my husband started his new job yesterday! I'm sad to see him go, but it is so amazing sitting on the sidelines and watching God do His work!

I could probably write a blog post on each one of those things, and who knows, maybe I will. But for now, I am just overflowing with thankfulness!

To read more thankful Thursday posts, you can visit Iris over at her blog Grace Alone.

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful thankful list. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear he has been blessed with a job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hartar,

    It's so good to visit you again. I missed you very much. Thank God for blessing you and family in so many wonderful ways!

    So glad your mom could visit you. It must have been lovely to spend time with her. And thank God for such wonderful time you spend with your husband! These are such great blessings from God. I rejoice with you on God's provision of a new job for your husband. May God bless His work there and continue to provide for your family's every need.

    Take care and God bless you and family always!

    With warm regards and prayers,
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your heart is overflowing with gratitude and praise for the Lord. Amen! So happy to hear the good news :)

    ReplyDelete