Sunday, January 1, 2012

Big Changes!

I have decided that I really need to refocus my blog. I originally started this blog not so that I could blog for the blog of it, or blog about me, my life, and my opinions, but so that I could share God's calling for women. I have recently seen that I have failed, and I owe you all an apology for that.

From this day forward I am seeking to change that. As a reminder to myself, I contemplated moving my blog over to wordpress where my other blog is. But in the end decided to move my other blog over here! LOL, I know, I'm indecisive (you can view my other blog here). This blog will have a new design and a new purpose. It will be a blog that shows my devotion to Him, not one that holds random tidbits of life, jumbled thoughts and skewed view points. I want it to be an encouragement to those that read it. I want it to be focused on Christ.

May the words of Isaiah henceforth describe me:
"The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue,
to know the word that sustains the weary.
He wakens me morning by morning,
wakens my ear to listen like one being taught."


I do hope that you will continue to follow me. However, I do want to add that I really want to clean up my content, so I am going back through old posts and will be re-posting some previous content that is reworded to fit the new goal, but unless you have been following me for 3 years, you probably won't even notice. :D

I want to take a moment to thank each and every one of my followers. Your words of encouragement mean so much to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment