Friday, May 25, 2012

Schools Out for Summer!

Yesterday was the boy's last day of school for the year, and I couldn't be more thankful! As much as I know that we did what God called us to do, I was never really thrilled about having them in that school. It's a blessing to have them home, to watch them play with the girls. It still feels kind of like a Saturday, but just knowing that it is lasting, not a one day break from reality is pure sweetness.

Here's a few pictures from the school year:






On a side note -
I just finished writing my latest book and am looking for a few wonderful authors who might consider reviewing it for me. Here's the scoop:

As much as we don’t want to hear it, book marketing is a huge part of becoming a successful author. Yet many authors don’t know how to go about it or even where to start. I don’t know where you are in your publishing journey, you might have been published for years but have always struggled with the marketing side of things or you could still be working on your first book and wanting to get a head start on promoting it, either way this book is bound to have something in it that will help you out.

Giving a detailed overview of book marketing from beginning to end, this book is designed to give authors the information they need to attack marketing head on and start successfully selling their books. 
 
 If you're interested you can leave a comment here or e-mail me at: authorassistant@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment