Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why Moms With Kids Don't Have Time



A fried posted this on Facebook today and I thought I would share it with you all. I thought it was pretty funny. Other than being worded rather rudely, it is a great article, and oh so true!You can read a copy of the article online by clicking here.

This is just about regular moms with kids, once you add homeschooling to that list just imagine how busy us moms become! My typical day (in short) is filled with cooking, cleaning, hugging, kissing, diapering, dressing, attention giving, question answering, looking after, looking out for, reprimanding, rewarding, teaching, bathing, constant multi-tasking, and ensuring proper time management for not one but five to six people, and a whole lot of love! This is just the everyday short list, it doesn't include regular things like shopping, going to the library, park, church or other errands that we have to do to ensure everything runs smoothly. Or not so regular things like field trips, meetings, doctors appointments, or family days where we aren't home and have to make up missed work later on.

I might not have a whole lot of extra time (or any) to do things that my friends without kids get to do, but I have a whole lot of love that I wouldn't give up for the world! God has truly blessed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment