Sunday, November 21, 2010

Giving update

30-Day Giving Challenge
So I haven't been posting daily about the giving challenge, but I have still been giving!

Thursday I let my girls go to a friends house (she was so gracious to take them!), and I gave my undivided attention to my boys at the zoo. This was wonderful, as we rarely (practically never) do anything with just the three of us.

Friday I gave my girls a bath... they needed it.

Saturday we went to a good will store and donated a dollar to the Angel something (I forgot what it was!) and we also donated a box of random things we had been meaning to donate for a while.

Today I gave my time serving in the 2's and 3's classroom at church. I truly missed being in the service, but the kids were so cute! Our lesson was on giving thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment