Monday, November 1, 2010

Giving Challenge: Day 1

30-Day Giving Challenge

The end of day one of the giving challenge is drawing to a close. I must say that being a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom, I don't have a whole lot of opportunities to give so I am going to have to get creative!

My giving for today:
I gave my kids an extra hour of sleep this morning (and we still finished school on time!) I gave my son permission to play on the computer during our lunch break (he is normally only allowed to play on Saturdays)and I gave all of my children Freezer-Pops :) In return I was given lots of smiles!


(The subtitles are in German I think, but the song is in English and a great song about giving!)

2 comments:

  1. haha I was thinking the same thing...being a stay at home mom limits the giving so time to get creative :)

    Sounds like you had a good day of giving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice day of giving. I'll bet the smiles were very much worth it as well, yes?

    ReplyDelete