Sunday, November 21, 2010

NaNoWriMo?

I have been struggling with NaNoWriMo. I have a few issues right now. One of them is with my novel. While it is turning out amazingly great, and I think it's really well written and very interesting, I am struggling with some of the things about it. It's kind of hard to explain, I think the novel itself isn't the issue, but God is teaching me some things right now, and I am having issues writing this particular novel while I am learning them. Part of me thinks that this is such an amazing novel that I really want to finish that I should keep going, and part of me thinks I need to put it down for now, and see if it is something that God wants me to finish later.

I hate not finishing things, so this is really hard for me. However, with everything going on right now, I really can't picture myself finishing it any time soon. So I will probably just put it down and unofficially withdraw from NaNo this year. I thought about switching and writing a different novel that God has put in my head, but there are 9 days left. I would never even get caught up to where the current word count on my other novel is. So I am going to wait and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment