Monday, November 15, 2010

Writing! Wait, what?

I got lots of writing done today! I edited one devotion for FindYourTrueBeauty.com and I wrote 2 (well, almost, I have a few finishing touches to put on the last one).

I also was inspired to compile a list of Scriptures for homeschooling. I am about 75% done with this (I will post it when it is complete). I am so thankful that I took the time to do this. It is something that I have needed to do for sometime and I know it will be oh so helpful in the days to come.

NaNoWriMo? Oh, yeah... Nope, not one word! I have thought about it off and on, but these other things have to take priority over it. So for today, the half way point for NaNo I will have a big RED square on my calendar. It won't be something that bothers me though, because I will know that I prioritized my time, and got things done that needed to be. I will see it as knowing that NaNo does not control my life and is not an obsession. My life belongs to God, and the things I did today will help others grow in their relationship with Him and will help me in my own walk with Him as well. The red square will be remind me that I was wise with my time and that is more precious than red rubies (Proverbs 8:11).

No comments:

Post a Comment