Friday, April 8, 2011

A Friday Funny Confession


For Friday's funny this week I have a confession to make. I have been noticing it over and over again lately and it is rather amusing. You know the age old saying that you should never ask a woman how old she is? Apparently it's rude and most women don't want others to know their age. Well, my reason is a bit different... Are you ready? I don't know how old I am.

It's sad, but true. Each time someone asks me I have to stop and figure out what year it is now, then subtract the year that I was born and come up with the difference, which would be my age... The worst part is that even though I was asked this question for paperwork THREE TIMES this week, I still can't tell you how old I am... I would have to do the math again. I can tell you how old all four of my children are, but not how old I was when I had them... I know that I graduate high school at 17, but again in order to figure out how old I am now, I would have to take my graduation year and subtract it from the current year...

So my question for you this Friday is: Do you have any funny things that you can never seem to remember? I mean, I can't be the only one... right?

Friday Funnies are brought to you by Kim at her blog Homesteader's Heart:
Homesteader's Heart


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I think the fact that I was born on a year that ends with a zero makes it very easy for me to remember. But if I have a hard time remembering the years my kids were born because they were all born on uneven years. LOL! I should have thought that out more. Ha! Ha!
    Have a great weekend.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I sometimes have to stop and think myownself. Did I have a birthday yet this year? Uuuhhh, what year IS it, anyhow? HAHAHA!

    Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

    ReplyDelete