Saturday, October 23, 2010

Boasting



I was looking for a song tonight that I use to have on CD, but don't anymore. It was a beautiful CD that had several Psalms put to music. There was one song that I was specifically wanting to hear, and I was very sad that I couldn't find it on YouTube. It was a rendition of Psalm 34 that sung about boasting in the Lord. Such a beautiful song. However, I did find this one, and while it's not anything like the other one, I thought I would share it.

In our Bible study in 1 Corinthians 13 we have come to the part that talks about love not boasting, and while I was looking at Scriptures tonight it was just really laid on my heart that we aren't to boast about anything that we do, but only in the Lord. We do so many things, but never by our own ability, only through God who gives us strength.(Philippians 4:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment