Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dress #2

Well, I think my sewing is getting worse instead of better... But it might just be that after 10 hours of sewing my hands are totally cramping up...

Usually once I get a pattern figured out the second time I do it, it is so much faster! Well, not today. But it wasn't my fault. I am running out of material! AAHHH! I'm going to have to go to the store and get some more. But I was able to piece together enough to finish dress #2 for the girls:

The boys thought I was making a quilt! I have decided that it really doesn't matter how shabby my sewing is. As long as I put it on adorable children no one will notice anyway!


Now I just have some mending to do and then I can put my sewing stuff away until my patterns for the kids civil war clothing shows up! :D

1 comment: