Monday, June 20, 2011

Mr. Monday

Did you know that it is Monday? Apparently it always comes after Sunday, but I'm pretty out of it today! :( My 3 year old's have been extra whiney today. One of them dumped a quarter of a cup of milk into the fish tank, while the other one cried because I wouldn't take her for a bike ride. I finally got them both to fall asleep, and now the house is quiet. It's nice. I'm enjoying it immensely. How is your day going?

Since it is Mr. Monday, I would love to hear about how you spoiled your Mr. yesterday! We did cards, a gift, cake, and church (where he got chore coupons from the kids). Then we spent the rest of the day lounging around, watching movies. :) We thought about going fishing, but it was way too hot. It was great to spend the day with Mr. Amazing and spoil him a bit (okay, I spoil him as much as possible every day, but you know what I mean!).

No comments:

Post a Comment